Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fred Wilson, a New York City venture capitalist over at A VC is at it again.  This week's finance topic is on Compound Interest.  I think the real value of these posts is the rich comment section.  Each of Fred's MBA Monday posts has over 100 comments each...they are well worth reading.  also, if you have not read his other MBA Monday posts, probably worth reading from the beginning.  They do build on each other.
  1. Return on Investment
  2. Present Value of Cash Flows
  3. Time Value of Money
And as a teaser...Fred's venture capital focus inspired me.  In a coming post, I plan to lay out the differences between Angel Investing, Venture Capital and its implications to NewSpace.  I admit, the research for this post has changed some of my assumptions.  Yay for new learning.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment